Image source: 123rf.com.cn
Internet celebrity marketing is different from other forms of marketing. It is a marketing method that focuses on using the effects of cyber celebrities to deliver brand information to a larger market, and allowing cyber celebrities with their own traffic to endorse and promote your products , Instead of selling directly to C-oriented customers.
1. So, what is the definition of influencer marketing?
Internet celebrity marketing is usually closely related to the other two forms of marketing-social media marketing and content marketing. Most of the online celebrity promotion is integrated with social media marketing factors, and Internet celebrities use their personal traffic and influence to spread through the media. ; Internet celebrity advertising has two ways of content production. Sellers can provide online celebrities with ready-made content or let them create their own. Therefore, although social media marketing and content marketing are usually used in online celebrity marketing, On the whole, they still have to be distinguished.
Internet celebrity marketing is a form of marketing. Therefore, marketing should be placed on the Internet celebrity itself, rather than targeting the entire target market. Therefore, once the online celebrity that has a direct purchase influence on the target customer is locked, marketing activities should be carried out in response to this part of the opinion. Is the correct approach.
In short, Internet celebrity marketing refers to finding famous and influential people in a certain field or community, so as to achieve the purpose of promoting and recommending products.
Therefore, in this case, Internet celebrities are the authorities and experts among potential consumers in the target market, and they have an intuitive and measurable influence on potential customers.
Internet celebrity marketing is also a type of marketing. It just doesn’t require sellers to communicate directly with consumers. Instead, they choose online celebrities and let them pass on the seller’s information. You can call them online celebrities or internet celebrities, and they are more like agents. People or agents can build a foundation of trust with the audience by sharing their professional knowledge and insights.
2. What are the key factors of online celebrity marketing
Since influencer marketing is itself a discipline, sellers need some differentiated highlights to build influencer marketing, manually searching for brand keywords or products to find specific influencers, or developing marketing plans for these influencers through platforms such as TapInfluence. Create secondary marketing activities for internet celebrities to increase awareness, tracking and coverage of more target consumers;
Key indicators related to sales and brand awareness. If a seller cooperates with a brand or agency, and the seller is interested in running an online celebrity campaign, the main reason is that it enhances the company’s influence and at the same time increases brand awareness.
However, sellers also need to remember a few things:
1. Choose a suitable internet celebrity carefully . In online celebrity marketing, finding suitable internet celebrity resources is already half of the success. You cannot blindly choose internet celebrities and start marketing activities. The selected internet celebrities are consistent with the company’s target consumer positioning. It is necessary to clarify the profile of potential consumers and spread the information. The content needs to be consistent with the brand image, connotation and aesthetics; many sellers will be distressed that they can’t find a suitable online celebrity. For details on how to find an online celebrity.
2. Starting from the brand itself and taking the goal as the guidance, formulate marketing plans and strategies . Before deciding on online celebrity marketing, there are complete plans and strategies, such as account management and product demonstrations. In addition, please explain the conversion requirements at each step, including clarifying what results you hope to obtain from the influencers in order to better achieve sales conversion;
3. Recognize the work results of Internet celebrities . For example, sellers can appropriately provide some small gifts, or discount coupons and experience coupons to the influencers to express their recognition of their work. This will not only help the influencers gain more people’s love and attention, but also encourage them to be more active. Brand communication value;
4. Reuse of the original content of Internet celebrities . One of the methods of internet celebrity marketing is to make full use of original content of internet celebrities. Once the promotion cooperation is over, the wonderful content can be reused in other advertisements or different channels, and this part of the content is more convincing than other blunt advertisements.
Third, the remuneration of online celebrity marketing
Common methods of online celebrity remuneration include providing products or some vouchers, commissions or paying a fixed fee, and some resource replacement on social media.
Experienced internet celebrities have clarified the quotations and details of advertising and promotion based on product requirements. But generally speaking, according to the characteristics of Internet celebrities, it is the ideal way to customize and negotiate a promotion plan.
1. Check the number of ads received by the Internet celebrity . The number of advertisements received by an influencer also determines their trustworthiness level. If an influencer receives too many advertisements and sponsored content, it means that the user’s love and trust may soon be lost;
2. Check the achievements of the Internet celebrities . Whether the selected influencer is also cooperating with other brands, if so, what kind of results they have achieved? Before you decide to cooperate with the influencer, please learn more about their achievements. If the influencer can successfully complete other brands in the past Promotion activities, it is very likely that he is the partner you are looking for.
a) Before choosing online celebrity marketing, carefully consider the feasible plan for implementation;
b) Organized, strategic and planned calculation time and budget, and spend time research and investigation;
c) Be patient and humane, you are communicating with and talking to people, this is not a company-to-company negotiation;
d) Develop a promotion plan. The update frequency of Internet celebrities is monthly, quarterly, twice a year, or broadcast in real time, which needs to be combined with the company’s public relations plan, product release plan and other comprehensive considerations;
e) On behalf of the product’s core R&D team, fully communicate with each other by email, and formulate itinerary and interview plans;
f) Send emails on behalf of senior executives, plan execution and arrange face-to-face meetings with travel plans.
Fourth, what is ineffective online celebrity marketing
Now is the time for sellers to understand that online celebrity marketing is not just to find someone who has a certain number of fans, and then expose them to a place where you can endorse your product and speak nicely. This approach is only for internet celebrities who participate in viral marketing. To do, Internet celebrities are those who are willing to take the time to build their own brand and cultivate like-minded people, and will instinctively maintain their reputation and those who trust them.
Internet celebrity marketing is not a fast channel, but like social media and content marketing, it requires careful and stable operation. The purpose of advertising is not to sell products directly, but to help demonstrate authority, credibility and leadership in the industry. Channels need to be based on their own characteristics and needs.
Social media marketing is actually more like a long business game. It is easy to get loyal and trusted fans. For junior sellers, it is easy to fall into a misunderstanding that online celebrity marketing is a quick way to acquire target consumers. , But the fact is not so simple, because when you want to reach a cooperative intention with a certain influencer, you must first win their trust and respect, so what should you do?
The following are some points to note before cooperation:
Don’t completely control the content of the copy, stifling the original author’s creative process . For certain advertisements, Internet celebrities know their fans better. If they encounter certain advertisements, such as advertisements that are good at creating public opinion topics, they can indeed have more control, but if the original intention of choosing an Internet celebrity is because Their advertising creativity is unreasonable to stifle their creation. Just talk to the Internet celebrity about your brand positioning or the desired effect, and integrate these content into the advertising creation process, so that both parties’ Benefits are expanded;
When working with influencers, please don’t be overly stubborn and add unnecessary pressure. Most influencers are very busy people. They may not have time to respond immediately. If you send an email or any other type of message, please stay. Time for the internet celebrity to reply. Before starting the event, you should clarify the terms and conditions with the Internet celebrities and give them help and guidance. It does not mean interfering with their content, but telling them how they want to promote it so as to radiate as many target consumers as possible; For example, Instagram allows users to tag other users, including brands, in their images. Many internet celebrities use this feature to mark brands in their images. However, almost no one actually checks them, so sellers should let internet celebrities mark your products to ensure that more people see your products and don’t just chase the numbers. This is A very important part of online celebrity marketing advertising;
Don’t just look for influencers with a large number of fans. On the contrary, look for people who are related to the brand and can increase the participation conversion rate, because their fans are more likely to make purchase decisions based on the recommendations of influencers, or release related products and services. s post.