Best Hosting For WordPress Convesio.- The term “web hosting” can sound complicated and it can be intimidating to those looking to make their way into e-commerce. However, web hosting in 2021 is not complicated.
Choosing between hosting companies should be one of the first things you do as a retailer, right there with choosing your platform or deciding on your store name.
If you are set up on WordPress and you have found yourself asking any of these questions. Then our guide to the 10 best WordPress hosting services can help you.
- What is web hosting?
- What are the benefits of web hosting?
- How much does web hosting cost?
What is web hosting?
Web hosting is when a hosting provider provides room on the server for your website.
This is essentially where all the files on your website are stored. When someone types your domain name, the server on which your website is stored sends the file back to the user.
There are a large number of web host providers for WordPress sites that deserve your attention. The hosting company you decide to choose will depend on what stage of your e-commerce journey you are at. Pricing can start as low as $1 a month and go up to $1000.Benefits of web hosting:
Best Hosting For WordPress Convesio. WordPress is much more than just a blogging site.
It is a perfect entry-level solution for small businesses and has a great ecommerce integration via WooCommerce Solutions. It is one of the best web platform.
Comprehensive Read our comprehensive WordPress review .
Best WordPress Hosting – Top Picks
Best Hosting For WordPress Convesio.- However, if you are in a rush, here is our collective list and our overall two best WordPress hosting picks :
|SiteGroundbest overall.Well optimized WordPress performance is, undeniably, another best thing among them, SiteGround . We have verified and confirmed that it indeed maintains an uptime of 99.99% along with super fast server response speed. The TTFBs recorded were 10 ms and 10 ms, which translates to extremely sensitive servers.For all that level of efficiency, managed WordPress hosting on SiteGround starts at a cost of $3.95 per month .Overall Rating: 10/10|
” TRY, TRY SITEGROUND «Our pick:
DreamHost offers all kinds of WordPress hosting services you can think of, with reasonable pricing for all of its solutions. In addition to shared WordPress hosting, DreamHost offers Managed WordPress Hosting, Managed WooCommerce Hosting, and VPS WordPress Hosting.Each of these services comes with multiple pricing plans, along with billing options to suit varying hosting budgets. That said, the most affordable option is DreamHost’s XNUMX-Year plan, which ultimately saves you up to 50%.For example, for basic sites that intend to purchase shared WordPress hosting, the 3-year billing option gives you access to some of the best WordPress hosting resources for as little as $2.59 per month.Overall Rating: 9/10
»TRY DREAMHOST«Eco-friendly alternatives :
|GreenGeeksEco friendly option.Of course, it may not be one of those providers that primarily feature in WordPress hosting reviews. But, make no mistake about it. GreenGeeks has earned its place with the best WordPress hosting providers, over the past decade.That said, one particularly noteworthy thing about GreenGeeks is its commitment to the environment. This is the type of website hosting service to consider if you are seeking green WordPress hosting . It boasts eco-friendly carbon neutral servers that consume 300% of the electricity they send back to the grid.Overall Rating: 10/10|
TRY GREENGEEKS «
10 Best WordPress Hosting Providers
Best Hosting For WordPress Convesio. There are many different hosting options available for WordPress so let’s take a look at a list of the best.
SiteGround is one of the big players in the web hosting game. Since its founding in 2004, they now boast over 2 million domains.
SiteGround’s basic plan starts at $5.99 per month.
You get SSL certification, daily backups, email, free CDN, as well as out-of-the-box caching. Caching essentially increases the number of hits your site takes and improves its overall speed.
The previous class GrowBig and GoGeek packages offer more tailored customer support, options to increase contributors, and faster load times.
You can buy a domain name directly through SiteGround for a cost of $14.95.
SiteGround guarantees a network uptime of 99.9%. If they fall below this they offer the following compensation:
- 99.9% – 99.00% uptime: 1 month free hosting
- An additional month of free hosting for every 99.00% of uptime less than 1%.
- Free Migration – One way that SiteGround differentiates itself is through their free WordPress migration plugin. 80% of the people who reviewed it gave it a full 5 stars. If you are on the GrowBig plan or a higher plan, a specialist can do this for you.
- CDN and SSL – We have mentioned SSL enough, but Content Delivery Network (CDN) is another huge bonus for your site. SiteGround’s servers are spread across 3 continents, ensuring that wherever your users are, they will get to your site quickly.
- Unlimited – You will not be charged extra based on SiteGround website traffic
- Servers – To ensure quick load times, you can choose where you want your server to be located
- Pricing – You get what you pay for, but in comparison, it is a lot more than other providers. This price doesn’t come with the domain name, plus renewal rates can double after a year in most locations.
Best Hosting For WordPress Convesio
Founded in 1997, DreamHost is one of, if not the biggest, names in web hosting for WordPress websites. As of 2021, they host 1.5 million websites in 100 countries.
DreamHost offers three levels of hosting, Shared , DreamPress, and VPS .
Shared WordPress web hosting is ideal for new startups. You share the server with other websites which keeps costs down. It starts at $2.59 if you take out the 3-year plan.
DreamHost’s VPS plan is for Virtual Private Servers. This allows you to have your own dedicated hosting for very high speeds. It costs $13.75 per month.
DreamHost reports the best uptime on this list and guarantees 100% uptime. If they fail to deliver it they will offer credit for the loss of time. In the first few months of 2021, they have fulfilled this promise.
- Monthly Hosting – You have the option of using DreamHost every month and you can cancel at any time. Additionally they offer a 97-day money-back guarantee.
- Free WordPress Migration – Don’t expect hosting companies to offer a free integration with WordPress. However, DreamHost does offer it on the most basic plan.
- Custom Control Panel – Most hosting comes with a standard control panel called cPanel. DreamHost has built its own which is much more user friendly and the action can be taken in just one click.
- Unlimited Features – DreamHost offers unlimited traffic even on its basic plan. This means they don’t track bandwidth and you won’t be relying on how well your site performs.
- Basic Features – The features of the lowest priced plan are phenomenal. You get a free domain name and an SSL certificate.
- Managed WordPress Hosting – DreamHost offers a plan where it manages all aspects of your hosting such as setup, support, and administration
- Speed – DreamHost has an average loading time of 1320ms which will not put them on top of web hosting services.
- Support – Their support is shown to be 24/7, but is done through a chatbot. If you would like to speak to a representative, you need to do so Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (PT).
3. WP Engine
WP Engine boasts over 1.2 million websites in over 150 countries and is the #1 managed WordPress host.
It is clear from their pricing plans that WP Engine is designed for large websites like Etsy and Hello Fresh.
They have 4 pricing options, WooCommerce for Managed Hosting, Managed Hosting Plus, Secure Hosting and Ecommerce Hosting. There are 4 pricing options inside it. Their most cost-effective plans start at $25 per month if billed annually.
They are the most expensive option on this list, but they offer 3 months free coupon, valid for new Startup , Professional , Development or, Scale plans.
WP Engine promises an uptime of 99.95% which is slightly less than the other providers on this list. That’s about 8 hours of downtime in a year. As compensation, you are entitled to 5% of the applicable monthly fee for each completed hour of downtime.
- Experts – WP Engine only focuses on WordPress so they know what they are talking about. Have great extra features like access to 30+ premium themes only
- Manage – All plans are managed, which means you’re not sharing server disk space
- High Performance – The performance is superb as they are managed. You can benefit from industry-leading speed and security
- Pricing – WP Engine doesn’t come cheap. It’s a good choice if you expect big things initially, but it’s not built for startups
- Plugins – There is a list of disallowed plugins, so it’s worth checking if you plan on using any of these
Best Hosting For WordPress Convesio
Hostinger initially launched in 2007 in a different guise. As you see today, in 2011 they rebranded. Since then their user base has grown to over 178 million users in 29 countries.
Hostinger is a very affordable option that offers plans starting at $2.59 per month.
They have 3 options, Shared Web Hosting , Cloud Hosting, and VPS Hosting , with 12 options under it. You get a 30-day money-back guarantee with all their plans.
Similar to SiteGround, Hostinger promises 99.9% uptime. They are pretty consistent, but in 2020 there was a slight blip in September where the uptime was reported as 97.98%, other than that they are far from perfect.
- Speed – His speed is unmatched. Hostinger has servers in several continents that offer 1000mbps . Claims connection speed of
- Support – The live chat support option with Hostinger is great. Their staff is skilled and highly knowledgeable in technical queries.
- Guarantee – Hostinger offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and a vast array of options for paying for your web hosting
- Interface – Hostinger doesn’t use traditional cPanel, but it gets a lot better for it. It’s incredibly clean and the functionality allows you to easily manage your domains and settings
- Price – Most cost effective option on the market if you are ready to agree to 4 years web hosting.
- Refunds – Only certain portions of Hostinger’s services are refundable. The biggest issue is around the domain. Hostinger does not offer a free domain name with its basic plan, plus you only have 30 days to refund instead of 4 days
Nexcess manages over 500,000 websites and has 20 years of web hosting experience. They have 10 data centers all over the world.
Pricing starts at $12.57 annually or $19 monthly. Nexus has one of the best entry-level plans on this list. Providing multiple features like one-click staging, SSL certificate and daily backup.
There are a total of 7 pricing plans and the increase depends on the number of websites you own, storage and bandwidth.
Nexus has made a perfect start in 2021 with 100% uptime. They have an uptime status page that you can check out. They will also list when maintenance is performed and if an incident occurs.
- Features – It is not the cheapest on this list but the features you get on the Spark plan are great. A CDN and caching are offered automatically to ensure fast speeds
- Scaling – Nexcess will not automatically upgrade your package if you see a surge in traffic in 24 hours. They’ll monitor to see if it’s a one-off and adjust from there
- Users – You can have an unlimited amount of users on all plans. You also have the benefit of having unlimited email accounts which will be great for your team
- Refunds – Nexus has a 14-day money-back guarantee but is only available on entry-level packages
Since being formed in 2008, GreenGeeks now hosts over 600,000 websites. Founder Trey Gardner has been working in web hosting since 1999 and has experience with at least 8 web hosting companies.
They offer 3 pricing plans for WordPress, Lite , Pro, and Premium . The Lite package offers some great freebies, including an SSL certificate as well as a domain name (for the first year), at a price of $2.49 per month.
The Pro package promises very fast performance and unlimited bandwidth and is priced at a very reasonable $4.95 per month.
GreenGeeks reports some great uptime. This is no surprise as they monitor all their servers every 10 seconds. Most providers will do this every minute.
- Speed – GreenGeeks is much better than the industry average and reports a figure of 487 ms.
- Domain Name – They offer a free domain for the first year. From there it’s only $13.95 per year for the domain.
- Moral – You would expect a company called GreenGeeks to be eco-friendly and they are just that. GreenGeeks increases its annual energy consumption and promises to give back 3 times more through wind power.
- Guarantee – Like many of its competitors, GreenGeeks matches a 30-day money-back guarantee, which is available in all 3 of its WordPress plans.
- Pricing – There are only 3 options unlike its competitors, which do not allow for much flexibility. Price increases to $10.95 on a monthly basis for its Lite package, making it one of the most expensive in the area
- Refund – If you have taken them on free domain then you will be deducted only the amount which you paid for registration fee
Founded in 2013, Kinsta has grown from strength to strength, growing its customer base group by 282% since 2018. Now in its ranks are major companies like Ubisoft, Buffer, and Travel Advisors.
All of Kinsta’s plans are WordPress-specific. They have 1,500 pricing options ranging from $10-$30.
If you are looking to run an ecommerce store with WooCommerce then Kinsta recommends starting with the $100 per month plan. All plans come with 2 free months if paid annually.
Checks are done every 5 minutes and they guarantee an uptime of 99.9% . Kinsta is more expensive than other providers but can justify it with its excellent uptime which has been 100% throughout 2021.
- Speed – This is the USP of Kinsta and they get it done. Because of the expertise in ecommerce they realize how important load times are, their 25 data centers around the world help deliver great performance
- Interface – Kinsta has arguably the most aesthetically pleasing interface on the list. It is no hassle and very easy to use and understand
- Backups – Daily backups are ideal for making sure your data is still available should an unexpected hack result
- Pricing – It’s not cheap. If you are launching an ecommerce store then Kinsta is applicable only if you are expecting large traffic
- Support – Telephone support not available
Flywheel is a WordPress host for 35,000 brands. They only host WordPress sites and are self-claimed experts.
You can get a free 14-day trial to get started for free. The Flywheel Tiny package is the cheapest option but only allows 5,000 monthly views.
All pricing plans are PHP 7.4 ready, which means your site will receive a significant increase in performance. Each plan comes with 30+ premium themes to ensure that your site is aesthetically appealing.
Their hosting package is powered by Google Cloud which helps them to provide an uptime of 99.9%. Flywheel has a status page where you subscribe for updates and a Twitter account to keep you posted on service maintenance.
- Interface – Similar to Kingsta They have one of the most user-friendly hosting platforms on the market
- Offline – An offline feature allows you to build a WordPress site locally before pushing it live. It allows you to do a fresh WordPress installation in minutes
- Support – Phone support is not included in the first plans, which means you’ll have to pay $242 per month
- Pricing – $13 may sound reasonable but the plan is called Tiny for a reason. As your business grows, you need to grow rapidly to the range of $25-96
9. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is one of the lesser known providers on this list. They are an independently run hosting service that has been around since 2001.
A2 Hosting has 4 WordPress hosting services, Startup , Run , Turbo Boost , and Turbo Max .
Their startup package comes in at a very affordable $1.99 per month based on 3 years. Year-round support is provided with free site migration and SSL certification.
This makes A2 Hosting one of the best options on this list for companies that expect a small amount of traffic when starting out.
A2 Hosting has a 99.9% uptime commitment. According to their website, they offer “service credits in the amount of 5% of the paid fee for every hour that your website is inaccessible”. They are one of the leaders in the industry for uptime.
- Speed – He is the leader of this department. They deliver speeds up to 20x faster than some of their competitors, which will have an impact on your conversion rates.
- HackScan – All servers at A2 Hosting are protected by HackScan. It is an always-on service that checks for malware and hackers. Ensuring that your site is secure.
- Domain Name – They do not offer free domain name on any shared hosting price plan. This is quite rare and a bit sluggish, which means you’ll have to pay an extra $14.95 per year
Bluehost launched in 2003 and now powers over 2 million websites. They are one of the biggest players in the WordPress hosting services game.
Bluehost offers free consultation to help you choose the right plan, plus they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Bluehost offers shared and managed plans so they are ideal for really small start-ups through to enterprise businesses.
They offer huge discounts if you go for the 36-month plan. For the basic example the plan has been reduced from $8.99 to $2.95. The features on offer are impressive even with basic free SSL, CDN and domain.
Bluehost has a very impressive uptime with 99.98% in the last 12 months. If there is a problem, Bluehost promises to solve it within 15 minutes.
- Pricing – Bluehost is very flexible, offering both shared and managed pricing plans. Their base packages come with some great features
- Upgrade – If you want to convert to managed hosting for better performance then it is a very smooth process and you will not need to move your website
- Storage – Estimate how many files you have. Bluehost doesn’t offer much storage on its lower priced plans
- Backups – There are no daily backups and will need to be performed manually
Here are 10 very different options, despite all providing the same service.
Bluehost , A2 Hosting , Hostinger, and Dreamhost are all cost-effective solutions if you are a business that is just starting out and want a reliable provider at a low cost . Best Hosting For WordPress Convesio
If ethical ecommerce is a primary concern of yours and you want your service provider to give back, then look no further than GreenGeeks .
Siteground , Flywheel, and Kinsta are ideal options if your budget is high and you need a little more performance .
Hope you enjoy this review. Which web host are you going to choose?