9 ways to easily increase website traffic and get on the first page of Google
Nowadays, it is easy to create a blog through a platform like WordPress . But once it’s up and running, the next big challenge you face is to bring more traffic to your blog or website.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a marketing guru to promote your blog. By using some proven practices, you can easily increase website traffic to attract more visitors.
In this article, I will share some of the simplest and tested techniques to increase your blog traffic , just like an expert marketer.
Are you ready? let’s start.
- Create audience images to understand your users
- Do keyword research to plan your content strategy
- Make an editorial calendar
- Build your unique selling point
- Your expertise:
- Your hobbies:
- Content vulnerability:
- Create comprehensive and useful content to increase blog traffic
- Make your content readable
- Learn and apply SEO basics to your website
- Learn to write attractive headlines
- Make internal links
- Start generating more backlinks
- Optimize website speed to speed up page loading
- Leverage user-generated content
- Share your old articles on social media regularly
- Participate in online communities
- Build your own FB community
- Use social evidence to get more traffic
- Track the effectiveness of your website
- Analyze your website traffic and user engagement
- Blog traffic: short answer FAQ
- How to understand your users?
- How to do keyword research to plan your content strategy?
- How to make an editorial calendar?
- How to build your unique selling point?
- How to create comprehensive and useful content to increase blog traffic?
- How to make your content readable?
- How to learn and apply SEO basics to your website?
- How to use user-generated content?
- How to track the effectiveness of your website?
Create audience images to understand your users
Before you start creating content for your blog, it’s important to take a moment to understand your target audience and what they need.
Spending time to create audience images has two benefits:
- 1. Help you find and attract qualified customers as soon as possible.
- 2. Get rid of those who do not meet the conditions as soon as possible.
I believe you have heard the so-called 80-20 rule , customers who will bring you 80% of profits, only account for 20% of all customers.
Unless you are the kind of giant company with ultra-deep pockets and a lot of money to be consumed every year.
Otherwise, for you, if it’s arrogant, you feel that your service or product [the whole world should use] marketing method will basically not be the luxury game you want to play, and your energy is limited. , Should focus on the target customers.
To put it simply: It is not to make customers who see your products want to buy, but to make people who want to buy will see your products .
The audience image is:
Which group of people can get the most benefit from my products or services?
Then I think of this group of [ market condensed and imagined as one person ].
You can quickly build an audience framework by answering the following questions:
- Who is your target audience?
- What problems can you help solve?
- What kind of content are they looking for?
- How do they find answers to their questions?
Answering these questions will help you understand your target audience more clearly.
You can also expand by adding more personalized questions, such as:
- Who is he? (About age, income, status…)
- Does he have any troubles, troubles, or desires or dreams he wants to achieve, which your service products can help?
- Why is it worth spending time to understand your product (service)?
- After he understands your product (service), what areas will he worry about or bother about?
- What kind of expression or information should you use to help him make the right decision?
These audience profiles are also known as buyer personas in the e-commerce industry.
You can find an image that best represents your audience on the Internet, and paste it next to the question, so that when you ask the question while looking at the image, you will be inspired and have more accurate answers. Or of course, it is best to have a real person (your target customer) ask you in front.
I have prepared an audience briefing for you . You can simply fill in the form above to complete your audience image. Remember, only target one audience at a time .
Do keyword research to plan your content strategy
Keyword research is a technique used by content creators and SEO experts. It can help you discover specific words and sentences that users enter in Google and other search engines to find what they are looking for.
Usually, beginners only rely on their guesses when creating content.
If you use the “best guess” strategy, many articles may not perform well in search engines. Just because no one is looking for your “guessed” keywords, or the competition for these keywords is too fierce.
Through correct keyword research, you will gain the following benefits:
- Discover the actual search terms people are looking for
- Learn from competitors and beat them with better content
- Create a series of cornerstone articles to bring stable traffic to your blog
The question now is how do you actually conduct keyword research?
Fortunately, it is not as difficult as you think.
There are many free and paid tools that can help you conduct proper keyword research. You only need to enter keywords, competitor’s blog/website URL or your own URL to find more keyword ideas.
Many beginners think that they clearly know what users are looking for. But when there are powerful tools that can help you make data-driven decisions, you don’t need to make educated guesses.
Using keyword research correctly as part of your content strategy can help you achieve the following goals:
- Find popular keywords that your users actually need
- Find content ideas that are easy to rank and have good search volume
- Understand what your competitors are doing and defeat them with better content strategies
- Get more search traffic and increase your audience with each new article
That being said, let’s take a look at how to properly conduct keyword research for your WordPress blog and increase search traffic.
NEIlPATEL is one of the best SEO tools on the market. It is a complete SEO suite that provides tools for organic traffic research, paid advertising research, keyword research and in-depth competitive analysis.
The point is that it is free and you can search for information in Taiwan , which is very important.
To get started, just visit the NEIlPATEL website and enter keywords or your website URL. Here I first enter the “maintenance” keyword.
After entering the page, you can press F5 to refresh, and you need to modify a few parts first:
- A: Change it to CN simplified Chinese characters for easy reading.
- B: Change to the country where you want to search for the keyword. I set it to Traditional Chinese/Taiwan, and it will display the search results in Taiwan.
According to the keywords or website, several data will be displayed:
- C: Search volume-the search volume of the specific keyword in one month. There will be 2900 searches for this keyword in one month.
- D: SEO difficulty-the digital competitiveness in organic search, the higher the number, the stronger the competition. 35 is medium.
- E: Paid difficulty-the expected competitiveness in paid search. The higher the number, the stronger the competitiveness. Here is 13 points, an easy level, which means you can try to advertise without much hindrance.
- F Pay per click (CPC):-Pay per click refers to the paid advertising costs you are willing to pay for Google. If some people pay a high cost per click, the keyword will usually be more valuable. The pay per click here is 19.61 yuan Taiwan dollars.
Next, pull down to see its keyword suggestions, click the button below, you can view all keyword suggestions.
After entering this page, keyword suggestions are displayed on the left.
He listed 202 keyword suggestions for the word maintenance.
- A Keyword: The key word that the user searches in Google.
- B Quantity: The search volume of this keyword in one month. You will see that the number of maintenance products is 5400, which is much larger than the 2,900 maintenance products.
- C(CPC) Pay per click: Pay per click is the advertising cost you are willing to pay for Google. The pay-per-click price of skincare products is also much greater than the keyword maintenance.
- D. Paid difficulty: The expected competitiveness in paid search. The higher the value, the stronger the competition. The competitiveness of skin care products is 74, and many people compete for this keyword.
- E (SEO difficulty): Expected competitiveness in organic search. The higher the number, the stronger the competition. The competitiveness of skin care products is 55 above the middle.
- Export as CSV: Then you can export it as CSV and view it in Excel
- G Copy to the clipboard: You can also copy keywords to the clipboard.
There is a little trick to help you judge this information:
What you want to find are keywords with high difficulty in paying, which means that keywords are very valuable, and many people are competing for paid ad slots. Taking this picture as an example, it is “recommendation of maintenance oil”, which represents the flow rate of the keyword “recommendation of maintenance oil”, and the conversion rate brought by it is amazing. That’s why so many people want to pay to grab this keyword.
In addition to checking the paid difficulty number, you also need to find keywords with lower SEO difficulty scores. When a keyword meets these two requirements, it means that people find it has enough value to buy ads on the keyword, and there are not too many people who write high-quality articles for this keyword right now.
So you can write some good articles on this.
After you choose F to export, open it and the text will become garbled. Go back to the website page, select G, and copy it to the clipboard. After copying, from the garbled code in the second column of row A, press Shift all the way to the bottom, and paste and cover at a time.
You can replace the garbled code into a normal keyword.
These keyword data are to give you an inspiration to think about. These are the words that customers will search on the Internet.
You can think about how to prepare your article content based on these keywords.
To put it simply, marketing is an article that turns customers’ problems into solutions. The more you solve the problems that customers will encounter in this category, the greater your influence.
On the right, there will be an overview of keywords. That is, he will list the page articles that have this keyword and have achieved good results
- A (Google SERP): When you search on Google, the top 100 URLs.
- B. Estimated visits: the estimated traffic that this particular keyword will bring to the article. For the first web page article, he will bring him 881 traffic.
- C Community Shares: The total share of the URL on social media such as Facebook. He has 1007 shares.
- D domain score: According to a variety of evaluation factors, this shows the overall strength of the website. All websites are scored from 1-100. The higher the score, the higher the authority of the website and the higher the Google ranking.
E articles using this keyword:
You can have two ways:
1. Copy his website to view
2. Click on him directly to analyze this website.
When you copy this URL, paste it in your browser. You can see what headline he uses and what his article is introducing.
You will have a bottom in your heart, how these high-quality articles present content.
Then click on the second method directly. He will display the organic keywords and organic traffic of this website and so on.
Select popular pages on the left. You can see which popular pages on this website have and how much traffic it brings to her. You can see how his popular articles are selected and written, and provide those high-quality content.
In the keywords section on the left, you can see which keywords the website uses. How much search volume and ranking did these keywords bring to her. You can see that he ranks first in burdock, dentistry and many keywords.
On the right is the URL of the first article. You can check what his article is introducing.
In general, NEIlPATEL is one of the best keyword research tools on the market. Not only can it provide you with keyword ideas, but it can also help you understand how to rank for these keywords.
Make an editorial calendar
After completing keyword research, you may come up with a large number of blog posts. Sometimes, a large number of keywords to make an article may make beginners retreat. To ensure that this does not happen, I suggest you create an editorial calendar.
Remember, creating a successful blog takes time and continuous effort.
Creating an editorial calendar will help you create and stick to a plan. You can use many useful tools, such as Asana and Trello, etc. These tools have a series of powerful features to help you control your progress. Our goal is to create a bird’s-eye view of your strategy and improve work efficiency.
Here are more tips on how to manage the editing workflow more effectively.
- Don’t be too hard for yourself. Start an article every week and increase your pace as much as possible.
- Align with your release schedule. Make sure to follow the calendar and publish regular content as planned.
- Add notes, keyword tips and outlines in the calendar. This will help you generate higher quality content when you sit down and write.
- Use colors, tags, categories, and other functions in the calendar app to make it more intuitive and organized.
I recommend using Trello to create bullet notes . The “Bullet” of the bullet notebook refers to the dot symbol “˙” (Bullet Point) attached to the front of the list of notes. With the use of line-up notes and symbols, you can efficiently manage tasks, schedules, notes, etc., so this notebook is named “bullet notebook”.
Benefits of using [Bullet Notebook] :
- 1. Learn to simplify notes: Train yourself to write only a list of keywords, simplify notes, and make notes more focused.
- 2. Make good use of symbol management: special symbol design to quickly grasp the category and completion of notes.
- 3. Schedule task list: Establish monthly and daily schedules, schedule priority task lists, and establish work efficiency!
- 4. Establish a work flow: After executing the task list, effectively sort out the SOP that meets your own, so that the work flow is smoother!
- 5. Integrate all chores: take a time-series record of work, housework, and interest to-do lists to simplify the cumbersomeness of things.
- 6. Master time management: Learn to think about what you want to do and what you must do, and use the limited time properly.
- 7. Clarity of brain thinking: Whenever you think of things, write them down. The original chaotic brain thinking becomes clear in an instant.
Build your unique selling point
There are unique selling points in the product, and of course your article style trend must also have unique selling points.
The unique selling point consists of three aspects:
Professional knowledge refers to in-depth content. You need to position yourself as an emotional intelligence magazine in the industry, specialize in a field, and then become an expert in it.
For example, you often see a lot of companies promoting festivals and festivals on blogs, or articles about human resources models. These are themes that lack professional knowledge. To be honest, for readers, he doesn’t care about you. Who is promoted in the company or what activities you have inside, it only cares about whether your information can help him.
You can think about the ways in which your hobbies can be combined with your professional knowledge. When professional knowledge and hobbies meet, we call it the sweet spot. The sweet spot is your inner driving force, and enthusiasm is the key to the success of the whole model. You must have enthusiasm for the sweet spot and the motivation to wake up every day, otherwise you will never achieve your goal. It is these hobbies that enable entrepreneurs to achieve their goals. Enthusiasm is the energy to start the engine. Even if all the professional knowledge is integrated, the [Content Engine] cannot be started without professional knowledge.
But if you are working for a company and there is really no enthusiasm, then turn your hobbies into urgent needs of customers.
You must change the content and think about whether there is any entry point in your professional field that can reinterpret the content.
Simply put, your content must be different, and you must fill in the content loopholes that no one fills. To find a problem area that no one solves, use your content to open up this area. Converting content is the key to making you different in the market.
What is the unique selling point of the [ Mrs. Science ] who rose to millions of Youtubers the fastest last year ?
- Expertise: Biomedical engineers in Silicon Valley with scientific expertise.
- Hobbies: sharing rational and scientific concepts with people around you.
- Content loopholes: Youtube lacks content to explain life from a scientific point of view. This kind of knowledge-based Youtuber has a high gold content, and the gold content in the distribution is even higher than that of Adi English, which has 2 million subscriptions.
And my favorite Youtuber [ Lao Gao and Xiao Mo ], what are his unique selling points?
- Professional knowledge: Lao Gao is a background in IT programming, can quickly query the integrated information of foreign websites, and has a good art accomplishment (cover images, materials, etc. are all very good).
- Hobbies: Fantasy content, urban legends.
- Content loopholes: Youtubers who used to do fantasy content mostly used the method of narrating by integrating data.
But Lao Gao uses the form of storytelling. There is a funny wife Xiao Mo beside him, who stands in the same position as us (the first time I heard this story), which makes Lao Gao’s narrative way more interesting. The form of dialogue.
Generally speaking, it’s difficult to talk to readers when making movies. I don’t know if the readers understand it?
But in this way, Xiao Mo asks questions and Lao Gao answers, which can quickly make readers feel enthusiasm, answering that the readers will have something halfway through watching. problem. In addition, Lao Gao’s narrative techniques are superb, he is very good at telling stories, and the logic is very clear, allowing readers to quickly understand the whole theme.
In my case, my unique selling point:
- Expertise: Internet marketing.
- Hobbies: games, comics, novels, movies, fantasy, etc.
- Content loopholes: Then the style I will try later is to use gamification as much as possible to simplify the understanding of online marketing. The current online marketing teaching on the market is not too shallow, or it is too obscure and too boring.
Create comprehensive and useful content to increase blog traffic
The most important thing for users and search engines is high-quality content.
High-quality content is usually a comprehensive article on a specific topic, covering all the details. This makes it very helpful for users. These comprehensive articles are called ” Cornerstone Articles .” Other experts may refer to it as “flagship content” or “monster article”.
Basically, these are your most important articles. You need to choose the most promising keywords and then provide as much information as possible in a long article.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when creating cornerstone content:
- The cornerstone content can be any type of article. For example, how-to guides, tutorials, comparison articles, opinion articles, lists, etc.
- The difference between Cornerstone content and other articles is that Cornerstone articles are more comprehensive and provide in-depth information on the topic.
- Your cornerstone article does not depend on time. They are evergreen trees and are always useful. Although I recommend that you update it with new information so that you can always keep track of the search results.
To put it simply: If you want to create a monster article, you can gather the related topics that you have published before, and reorganize them into a comprehensive guide.
For example: You are a foodie, you may have written about your local local food before, Tianmulu meat vendor recommendation, Tianmu dumpling recommendation, Tianmu steak recommendation, etc…. Then the monster article is to merge your previous articles into one. An article that may have tens of thousands of words becomes a complete Tianmu delicacy.
The strategy of using monster articles is usually to compete for highly competitive keywords.
I wrote 20-30 articles before, but after each of them were 10 pages of keywords, I have been puzzled, but since using the “monster article” method, I merged all the articles into one. The ranking immediately rushed to the top like a rocket.
Note: After merging, before deleting the remaining short articles, use [301 Positioning] to point to your monster article.
Google is a ranking game. You can imagine that this is an Olympic competition. You have to specialize in the “keywords” you choose. There are so many people participating in the competition. You think, there are 1 billion people in the world writing blogs, and this game has changed from a “quantity” game to a “quality” game.
You have to provide the most, the most comprehensive, and the most in-depth information to get the first place.
SEO expert NEIL proposed a set of methods-[write 10 times the content]. How many words does your competitor write about this keyword?
2000 words? Okay, then you have to write 20,000 words.
By writing a more in-depth guide, here is not a blog article with more than 5,000 words, but a guide with more than 30,000 words. More importantly, you can spend money on the design to make it more beautiful.
Make your content readable
As we mentioned earlier, search engines and users like longer, more comprehensive articles that provide all the information they need.
But there is a problem that human attention is short.
Articles that are difficult to read will disappoint readers, and they will leave without looking at other useful information you provide. A good starting point is to use a friendly tone and plenty of visual effects to present your article in bite-sized sentences.
Here are some basic tips to make your content more readable and user-friendly.
- Use smaller sentences and paragraphs. This leaves a lot of white space around the text, making it easier to see and read.
- Try to improve the typography by using a more readable font, a larger font size, and a lot of line spacing .
- Use images, screenshots, videos, infographics and other visual elements to assist. These media elements make your article highly attractive and easy to read.
Human beings have writing and reading, but it is only a matter of thousands of years. Our brains are still far from biologically evolving a set of mechanisms to adapt to reading. Therefore, it is necessary to use appropriate space spacing to reduce the burden on readers’ eyes.
Learn and apply SEO basics to your website
SEO is a set of practices that can help you make your website more suitable for search engines. But you don’t need to be a’search engine optimization master’ to improve your website.
Anyone can do SEO for their own website without having to hire an expert. There are plenty of SEO tools and plugins , free suggestions, and step-by-step tutorials that you can use.
I recommend using RankMath plugin for your WordPress website . It is the most comprehensive free SEO and website optimization tool.
Below I have listed 4 basic knowledge of SEO:
Learn to write attractive headlines
When users find your content in search results, the first thing they see is your article title. An attractive blog post title can stand out and get more clicks, which makes the title very important. You need to understand how to write better headlines for blog posts to attract users’ attention and get more clicks.
Fortunately, bloggers have been researching headlines for a long time, and you can benefit from their findings.
These are the components of a valid title:
- A good title will trigger emotional reactions (joy, surprise, shock, curiosity, fear, excitement, greed, etc.).
- It provides rewards and value to users
- It promotes content by including targeted keywords
- Contains numbers
Basically, if you have the experience of searching online, you will usually find that the higher SEO ranking is usually:
- What is XX?
- What should XX do?
- Where can I get XX?
These titles are the most direct answers to what customers most want to know about this thing, but this is usually the most competitive title.
Make internal links
Now that you have started to create good content, it is very important to link from your existing blog posts to your articles.
This is called internal linking, and it plays a huge role in SEO.
This is why internal links are so important:
- Internal links can help Google understand the weights and relationships between different articles on your website. It then uses this information as a ranking signal.
- Placing internal links strategically and in context can help you increase page views and reduce bounce rates.
- It’s harder to ask third-party websites to link to your articles. It is easier to create links on your own website.
I suggest you develop the habit of linking from new articles to old ones, because internal links play such an important role in SEO.
Simply put, it is to allow readers to place links such as “extended reading” to your other articles when reading your articles to increase the time readers stay on your website, so that Google will determine that your website has valuable information.
Start generating more backlinks
Backlinks are links to content from external websites. Backlinks are one of the most influential signals in Google rankings. Obtaining backlinks from reputable websites and blogs is very difficult. To explain with an easy-to-understand example, internal links are who you introduce to others, and backlinks are who introduces you to others.
For example, if you can play basketball, you say I know Jeremy Lin, but the score ratio in SEO is very small, because the difficulty is very low. More than 100 million people in the world can say that I know Jeremy Lin.
As for the reverse link, the old man in the park next to your home said that you played the ball very well, and you can make them scream. Well, this seems to prove a little bit of basketball ability.
But if Jeremy Lin said in the interview that your basketball is very strong and often teaches him and the like, then you are going to be popular, and tens of thousands of people will start to use Google to search for which Chinese can make the book.
From this example, we can know that even if it is a reverse connection, the strength of the two is different. Sharing your articles from reputable websites, such as municipal government enterprises, national units, or large companies, will give you a lot of points on SEO.
Here are some tips for providing high-quality backlinks to your website:
- Contact opinion leaders and reputable bloggers in your industry, and tell them what you might want to link to on your website.
- Write guest posts on other blogs and websites.
- Interview influential people and bloggers on your blog.
- The easiest way to get backlinks is to add links to your website in all social media profiles.
Optimize website speed to speed up page loading
In this age of instant gratification, no one wants to wait for the website to load. If your website loads faster than 3 seconds, 68% of users will leave your website as a result.
- Amazon once counted that every time their website load time decreases by 0.1 second, it can reduce the cost of sales by 1%.
Search engines such as Google also regard website speed and page load time as one of the important ranking factors.
To ensure that your website loads quickly, you need to optimize the performance of WordPress:
- This means you need to use caching.
- Avoid unnecessary plugins.
- Optimize your images.
- Use light themes and avoid heavy code themes such as Divi/Avada.
Leverage user-generated content
User-generated content includes comments, recommendations, guest posts, user comments, etc. User-generated content is very important because it allows your users to directly participate in activities on your website. This can increase user engagement when users spend more time on your website . Subscribers are more likely to buy the product you are selling.
High-quality and useful user-generated content can help you plan an effective content marketing strategy . Can understand more clearly the current needs of your target customers or the problems they face.
You can add many different types of user-generated content. You need to choose the content that best suits your blog and start from there.
The way GaryVee manages social networking is to observe the comments of fans and capture the clips that touch the fans. According to different platforms, make short videos of different lengths. For example, the longest video on FB is 45 minutes, and IG is 1 minute. Then observe the reaction of the fans, and further intercept the famous quotes that resonate with the fans and make them into static pictures or moving pictures.
In this way, it becomes original content, which can be released for a second time.
Share your old articles on social media regularly
If you are like most blogs, you may only publish one article per day, which means that there will be no updates from you on social media for the rest of the day.
On a platform like facebook, your tweet will soon disappear, and your users may not even see it.
If you compare the Facebook platform with your own blog:
- Blogs are like old wine, the more old they are, the more fragrant they are. You only need to update him occasionally according to the situation.
- But Facebook is like water. If you don’t fiddle with him every now and then, he will become a pool of stagnant water and start to stink and sink.
So if you can automatically share old content regularly throughout the day, wouldn’t it be great?
This can help you increase visibility and make your fan base more active to get more traffic from social media. Fortunately, you can use the Buffer tool to automate it.
However, depending on your theme, you need to choose the right platform to achieve greater success. If you run a lifestyle or fashion blog, then Instagram is the platform you should follow.
Participate in online communities
Online communities are a good source of traffic, mainly because they have attracted fans who are interested in the topics you discuss on your blog.
Think about it in the past if you want to find friends with similar interests to play Gameboy, then you may only have to share with your classmates. But now you can find smaller communities on PTT, Facebook community, YouTube community, and even Bahamut’s forum area.
You can see a lot of people asking questions on it, and these questions will be good material for your content. You can go directly to the private message to those who asked the question and provide an effective solution. Or share your high-value articles and insights in the community.
Pro tip: Don’t just start posting links to your articles. This is called spam, and you should give a brief introduction to your article to attract people to read it .
Build your own FB community
You can use Facebook to create your fan groups, societies, and invite your fans to join. As the community grows, your influence will also increase. Active participants in your club will take the initiative to help you promote your posts on your own page. After a while, this small community can become the main source of traffic for your blog.
So how do you get the attention of fans? More importantly, how do you get them to promote your fans?
First, you need to start a conversation with them on social media. You can help them with free consultation and help them solve the current problems. Make sure your solution is of high value to him. Finally, you can ask him to reply in your comment area.
When fans appreciate your efforts, they will notice and remember you. This sounds like a lot of work, but it can help you build a mutually beneficial lifelong friendship.
Use social evidence to get more traffic
Humans are social animals. We want to learn about other people’s experiences as social evidence and use it to help make our own decisions. You need to use this social proof in your website, social media profiles, tweets and emails to promote your blog.
Now you may be wondering, what if I just started? How can I use the social evidence on my blog?
Even on a new blog, there are many ways to use social evidence.
- Add a feedback form and ask users to leave feedback that you can share on the blog.
- Approach users directly and collect recommendation letters
- Ask users to rate your article
- Ask users to write reviews
- Share your social media numbers , email list subscribers and other numbers as social evidence.
If your numbers are not as big as other successful blogs, don’t worry, they are still strong social proof.
Track the effectiveness of your website
After you start creating content and promoting it, you need to track the execution of each content. For example, its keyword ranking. You can use the tools of Google Search Console to do this. This is a free tool provided by Google to help you understand the effectiveness of a website search in Google.
Next, you need to monitor competitors’ websites.
Google Search Console will not tell you who ranks higher than you and why. For this, you need the tool Ahrefs . He focuses on “competitor SEO analysis” and “keyword research” to help you better understand your competitors. You can know what needs to be done to surpass them.
Analyze your website traffic and user engagement
Now that you have started to get some traffic, you need to know where your users are coming from and what they are doing while on your website. Without this data, you cannot evaluate your strategy or plan your next move.
This is where Google Analytics comes in .
It will track your website visitors and help you view traffic reports, interactions and other user activities on your website. The biggest advantage of using Google Analytics is that you can see what users do when they visit your website. Knowing this data can help you reduce your workload and stop doing unproductive things.